Any resident can sponsor Peak Moment TV series on their local community access television station (CATV) – just bring a DVD to your station. To cablecast Peak Moment as a series, you can get programs by downloading for free or purchasing DVDs.
1. Your station can download programs from Pegmedia.org, or from TelVue Connect Media Exchange for free. They’ll need to set up an account for either site. On TelVue, the station can select the download format compatible with their equipment.
2. Subscribe and we’ll mail DVDs to you or directly to the station. (After they’re cablecast, you can donate the DVDs to your library if you wish. Or return them to us, so we can help another station get started).
Peak Moment on Community Access TV tells you how to get started with your station.
Peak Moment for your Library
Each DVD has four consecutive programs (1-4, 5-8, etc.) and are packaged in cases with an attractive printed cover. Your order can include both past and future programs.
Postpaid prices are: 24 programs on 6 DVDs, $135. Sales tax is added if you’re in California. We give quantity discounts. You can purchase by check, or I can email you a PayPal invoice for paying online with credit card.
We’re grateful to local sponsors who bring Peak Moment TV to stations across the country:
Carroll County, MD Carroll Community College Television Channel 18. Sponsor: Carroll Community College
Fairfax, VA Fairfax Public Access Channel 10. Sponsor: Ken Meyercord
Nevada County, CA Nevada County Television (NCTV) Channel 11, Thurs 7 pm and Tues 3:30 pm
Included in Media Edge programs produced by We The Media:
- Sacramento, CA Access Sacramento
- West Sacramento, CA Community Access Channel 21
- Davis, CA Davis Community Television (DCTV)
- Cambridge, MA CCTV Channel 8
Manhattan, NY Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN) Channel 34, Fridays 9 pm. Sponsor: Teri Gindi
Monterey, CA Access Monterey Peninsula (AMP) Channel 24. Sponsor: Citizens for a Sustainable Monterey County
Potsdam & Clarkson, NY Clarkson University (WCKN) Channel 30. Sponsors: Dan Dullea, Clarkson University and Donna Seymour
Portland, OR Portland Community Media (PCMTV) Channnels 22, 23. Sponsor: Tom Hopkins, Sustainable Today Television
Port Townsend, WA Port Townsend Community TV (PTTV) Channel 97. Sponsor: Scott Walker
Santa Cruz, CA Community Television of Santa Cruz County Channel 27 and Santa Cruz County Library. Sponsor: Jeff and Colleen Page
Willits, CA Willits Community TV
Wrentham, MA Wrentham Cable Access Corporation Channel 8. Sponsor: Leo and Marj Immonen
East Sound, WA Orcas Island Public Library. Sponsor: Phil Heikkinen
University Park, PA Pennsylvania State University. Sponsor: Life Sciences Library
Potsdam, NY Potsdam Public Library. Sponsors: Dan Dullea and Donna Seymour
Nevada City, CA Nevada County Library. Sponsor: Peak Moment TV